Gorgeous and huge NO-FEE 2-bedroom with enormous private WRAP-AROUND TERRACE in full-service, luxury building close to everything and anything your heart desires.
^• Floor-to-ceiling picture window walls
• Gourmet kitchens featuring;
- Imported granite islands and countertops - Porcelain tile floors - Double depth floor-to-ceiling pantries - Breakfast bars • Generous baths featuring;
- Sleek pedestal sinks - Subway tile walls - Deco pattern tile floors - Tri-view medicine cabinets • Oversized closets with dressing alcoves
• Oak parquet floors
• Linen closets
• Insulated thermopane windows
• Ceiling heights up to 11 ft.
• Individual climate control in living room and bedrooms
• All apartments fully sprinklered
^Walk out the front door into New York's special neighborhood. With relaxing open spaces, wonderful parks along the Hudson, and outstanding schools, TriBeCa is home to singles and families who treasure its peaceful, low density, low-pressure lifestyle. Lunch at Odeon or have that special romantic dinner at TriBeCa's world renowned restaurants - Montrachet, Nobu, Bouley, Chanterelle and Danube. Jog, bicycle or rollerblade along the new Hudson River Park esplanade. Stop in and buy a loaf of fresh-baked bread at Tribakery. Read the paper and sip coffee and try the famous pancakes and eggs at Bubby's. After work, Wall Streeters and TriBeCa locals mix in the small cafe-pubs or stroll down sidestreets to find that eclectic mix of fashion, furnishings and design that mark TriBeCa's own unique style.^