This RARE townhouse-like triplex offers sprawling space with 4 king-sized bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms that boasts amazing sunlight throughout the day. The interior has 1,650 sq ft with exterior outdoor space of about 1,200 sq ft - come live in your own private oasis!
- Hardwood floors
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances with dishwasher and cherry wood cabinets
- Washer and dryer
- Large windows throughout and two skylights that are remote-controlled
- 4 king-sized bedrooms, with two of the bedrooms having access to the large balcony
- Two outdoor spaces: large balcony and an enormous PRIVATE terrace - both offer lighting and electrical outputs
- High ceilings
- Marble bathrooms with heated floors
- Exposed brick wall
Superb location! You are just two blocks away from the 6th subway train and around the corner from the crosstown bus. You have a delicious variety of dinning options and healthy supermarkets in the area. In addition, Central Park is just five blocks away and the East River is only two blocks away. The location is also ideal for arts and culture, as you have museum mile just five blocks north on 5th avenue (including the world famous Metropolitan Museum of Art) and the New York Public Library just one block over.
Listing Content Provided By: Jennifer Saavedra