Good sized rehearsal space available for rent in the Music Building. This space can be converted into a recording studio. You it space solely for yourself or you can share / sublet to other bands if you would like.
To tell give you a little more information on New York City’s most historic rehearsal facility…
Although each floor has the same dimensions, room sizes may vary depending on their line and on which floor they are located. The square footage per room will generally range from 200sf to as much as 400sf.
Our lock-out spaces are generally priced between $1,500.00 - $2,500.00 per month, and include the following:
* 24/7 access, 24/7 security & staff and 24/7 freight elevator (great for bringing back gear from a show at 3am!)
* Heat is included as is storage of your A/C unit during the winter months
* The opportunity to be interviewed/featured in The Deli Magazine (each issue, they must feature two MB bands)
* Free pizza (AND beer) every week in room #505 (so you can mingle with your neighbors and promote each other's gigs)
* You become a member of one of the most exclusive and historic music community in New York City!
* More media partnerships are being announced soon in an effort to get our bands featured in more places...
The Music Building is not just a place to rehearse, it's a community that works together and helps its members succeed. With 69 rooms and an alumni roster that includes Madonna, Billy Idol and The Strokes - The Music Building is THE place to put your music career in fast gear.
Listing Content Provided By: Ariel Dagan