Lovingly renovated and generously spacious two-bedroom with river views from both bedrooms. A meticulously modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Corian countertops, marble backsplash and plenty of cabinetry for all your storage needs. Oversized living space perfect for entertaining including room for a full-sized dining table.
* Elegant entryway perfect for art and book lovers^This pet-friendly and welcoming pre-war co-op offers a live-in super, porter, private storage lockers, bike storage, two on-site laundry facilities and community rooms. Close to the express subway stop as well as Fort Tryon Park, the Hudson River and all the wonderfully diverse shops and restaurants that make Hudson Heights so special. ^So Go North... where you can still afford a piece of Manhattan, without mortgaging your future.
* Walk-in-closet in the bedroom, plus four additional floor-to-ceiling closets.
* Jacuzzi bathtub
* Restored hardwood floors throughout.
* Both bedrooms have room for king-sized mattress and are drenched in sunlight.
* Upgraded electric while still retaining classic pre-war details.
For an interactive floor plan click here: pl.an/870-w-181st-street-47 ^