Brand New Luxury Residences in a Fully Renovated Elevator Building in Greenwich Village!
Designed by Paris Forino, these Brand New Apartments have been fully renovated with an open layout and a transitional aesthetic featuring a light color palette which has been highlighted by wide-plank Bleached Oak Floors, Limed Brick Walls, and Gourmet Kitchens with Rich Statuary Marble Countertops.
Centrally located in New York's Gold Coast on West 11th Street between 5th and 6th Avenue in the heart of Greenwich village, this newly renovated pre-war elevator building is perfectly located on an intimate tree-lined street.
This 1 Bedroom Residence Features:
• King-sized Bedrooms With Ample Closet Space
• Bleached Oak Floors
• Sub-Zero, Bosch and Bertazzoni Appliances
• Central Air
• Bosch Washer & Dryers in Every Unit
• Limed Brick Walls
• Classic Black & White Tiled Bathrooms w/ Duravit Fixtures
• Landscaped and Furnished Roof Deck
This building features a Landscaped Roof Deck that provides unobstructed views of Greenwich Village.
Listing Content Provided By: Helene Leskin