4465 Douglas Avenue , 8H
Condo · Riverdale · $750,000
People are reimagining the value of their work/life balance as quiet, quality of life takes on greater importance than ever before. While they may love the NYC experience, they miss space; a place to hike and live with nature. What if you could do both? Live on the river in a natural setting, in just about the best place imaginable to open a laptop and start your workday.
That said, what if you could have it all... just 29 minutes from midtown?
From the mind of the great architect HENRY KIBEL came Hayden on the Hudson — the 177-unit condominium building that has towered over Douglas Avenue for more than a half-century. Known for its spacious apartments and spectacular views, it's not very often a unit opens up here; meaning there's no better time than now to make Hayden your new home.
This rare, impeccably renovated Jr4 features a full river view from every room and from a 44-foot private terrace. The owners put tremendous love and energy into a full remodel with a nod to the building's one-of-a-kind mid-century modern design.
RESIDENCE RENOVATIONS INCLUDE:
- A full skim coating of the apartment to strip original paint and popcorn ceilings
- Updated wiring with coaxial cables installed in walls
- Installed drop ceiling/soffit with recessed lights in the main living area
- Re-designed closets with custom closet configurations and installed lighting
- Installed all new white oak flooring in entire residence 3/4 inch subfloor + 3/4 inch flooring
- A fully renovated kitchen with all Bosch appliances, a quartz countertop, and a marble backsplash
- Fully renovated bathrooms with top-of-the-line Kohler fixtures, walnut vanities, custom mirrors, and custom shower partition.
- Replaced all doors with Milano doors using frameless design & hidden hinges
- Reconditioned windows: replaced rollers with new insulation
- Installed custom window treatments with a blackout bedroom and 5% in Living Room
- Installed SMART thermostats (Ecobee) with remote sensors
CONDOMINIUM AMENITIES INCLUDE:
-Seasonal swimming pool
-Parking with a 24-hour private attendant (included optionally with a Fee)
-Laundry Room with an option for in-residence W/D
-Pets – Quite possibly the most pet-friendly building in NYC
Just 29 minutes from midtown: transportation is accessible via the #1 subway, Metro-North at Spuyten Duyvil station, rail link, and MTA local and express buses.
Come home to Riverdale – City living bathed in the sights and sounds of nature.
WebID: 251066 - Listing Courtesy of Adam Schneider
Curious? These properties are similar and might offer features you would enjoy.