165 Christopher Street , 2X
Coop · West Village · $850,000
*In an effort to keep our community safe in the face of COVID-19, we are offering virtual tours in place of open house visits to promote social distancing and to ensure the safety and comfort of all that we can. Thank you for understanding.
Welcome to this co-op, with condo-type features. This is the deal out there that you should see.
- Space for queen or king bed
- Spacious living room
- Large kitchen
- Dishwasher hook up
- Located on the 3rd floor (not second floor)
- Renovated elevator building
- Verzon FIOS wired in the building
- Tons of laundry machines in the basement
- Live-in super
- Prime West Village block
- Fantastic Eating and Shopping Just Outside Your Door
- Close to the 1 train, and not far from ACE/BDFM lines
- Bicycle storage
- Parking garage
Apartment can be available vacant or with tenant in place.
Investor-friendly co-op that allows parents purchasing for children, co-purchasing, and pied-a-terres. Liberal sublet policy and low-maintenance (compared to the neighborhood) make this an amazing opportunity. Don't delay.
WebID: 240175 - Listing Courtesy of Allan Zapadinsky
Curious? These properties are similar and might offer features you would enjoy.