353 East 104th Street , 4B
Condo · East Harlem · $645,000
This sprawling 1 bedroom (convertible two bedroom) offers a luxury lifestyle in a full service condominium building at an unbeatable price. Every detail in the apartment, as well as building, is done with precision using high-quality materials to ensure satisfaction and beauty in every finish. Best of all, the property is investor-friendly and extremely flexible with a variety of financing options so your dream home, or income-generating dream, is right here within reach.
– Since it is facing South, the property not only ensures good Feng Shui, but also boasts a cheerful atmosphere as a result of its abundant sunlight and large windows.
- Its beautiful and clean hardwood floors enhances the flow of the sprawling space and adds a visually-appealing endlessness to the expansive living room.
– The living room is ideal for entertaining as its layout is inviting and massive. It can also be used as a home office or sectioned off to create a spacious second bedroom while still maintaining a sizable living room.
- The Washer/Dryer in the unit is well placed and hidden between the kitchen and living room in a deep and tall closet with plenty of room for other laundry and cleaning items.
– The kitchen is beautifully designed with various sea-green tiles and top-of-the-line stainless steel kitchen appliances. Moreover, the abundant storage space and generous counter offers the most orderly cooking experience even to the most chaotic of chefs.
– The roomy master bedroom offers a serene view of tree-tops from its large window exuding a breezy and calm atmosphere. In addition, its ample size leaves plenty of room for a King bed along with dressers and night stands.
– The numerous and well placed closets throughout the apartment are all tall and deep offering tremendous storage.
– There is also an extra private storage bin in the basement that comes with the apartment.
– Part time doorman (8 am – midnight)
– Bike room
– Laundry room
– Storage space
– Garden and yoga lounge
– Roof Deck
- Cold Storage
Located just at the beginning of East Harlem, where the revamping of the neighborhood is at its forefront, you are getting a first-hand look at its incredible transformation with luxury condominiums and other high-end buildings being built along with trendy shops, cafes and bars springing up one after another. This new influx of residents is not only demanding a better quality of life, but also creating a higher price demand. Luckily, as a "pioneer" so to speak, you are arriving at just the right time, for market experts predict that East Harlem is set to become another Soho.
The convenience of the area is primarily a result of having the 6th subway train just 4 blocks away at 103rd street and Lexington avenue. Moreover, the East River is just a block away to enjoy day runs and a peaceful river view. Additionally, you have two hospitals nearby: Mount Sinai just 6 blocks west and Metropolitan Hospital just 5 blocks south. And, besides the plethora of affordable neighborhood delis and grocery stores, you also have Costco and Target at 116th Street and York Ave. For ever more shopping options for either clothes or knickknacks, 116th street and Lexington Ave offers most things you can think of. In the mood for some culture? Museum mile is within a short distance, including the fantastic New York City Museum of New York is located on 103rd and 5th ave.
WebID: 219784 - Listing Courtesy of Jennifer Saavedra
Curious? These properties are similar and might offer features you would enjoy.