260 West 22nd Street , 2
Coop · Chelsea · $2,395,000
How can you be certain that this home is THE ONE?
- CHARM & CHARACTER – Brick walls, hardwood floors, and a wood burning fireplace in a unique and intimate 9 unit cooperative townhouse. Yep!
- FLEXIBLE LAYOUT – On a full floor, this home offers an open concept floor plan with an expansive living room and formal dining area, and split bedrooms for privacy. It can be used as a 3 bedroom, or a 2 bedroom with a study, formal dining room, den or family room.
- KITCHEN – is absolutely stunning and the heart of this home. It is appropriately located at its center, and has the look and functionality for today's modern lifestyle. There are marble countertops, a mosaic tile back splash, custom cabinetry with tons of storage, and a huge center island with seating for six – perfect for entertaining. There are state-of-the-art Bosch stainless steel appliances including an elegant induction surface cooktop, and a separate combination built-in wall oven and convection microwave.
- CONDITION – Recently renovated with tasteful and timeless finishes, including an in-unit washer dryer and gorgeous bathrooms. Freshly painted, and move-in ready.
- Miscellaneous – PIN DROP QUIET, large, well proportioned rooms, views overlooking the serene greenery of the building's rear garden, SOUTHern light, and VALUE, with low, low monthlies and strong building financials.
- CENTRAL LOCATION on one of Chelsea's prettiest tree-lined streets, a block from both the 7 and 8 Ave subways and crosstown bus, and the City's best restaurants, galleries, shopping and nightlife.
- KARMA – The current owners outgrew the space they adore. It's time for a lucky new owner to begin the next chapter.
- IT JUST FEELS RIGHT. Come visit in person and see for yourself.
WebID: 246453 - Listing Courtesy of Ronald Stabiner
Curious? These properties are similar and might offer features you would enjoy.