4455 Douglas Avenue , 8C
Condo · Spuyten Duyvil · $650,000
People are reimagining the value of their work/life balance as quiet, quality of life takes on greater importance than ever before. While you may love the NYC experience, you also need outdoor space; a place to hike and live with nature. What if you could have it all? Life on the river in a natural setting, in just about the best place imaginable to open a laptop and start your workday!
...and what if it was just 29 minutes from midtown?
From the mind of the great architect HENRY KIBEL comes Hayden on the Hudson — the 177-unit condominium building that has towered over Douglas Avenue for more than a half-century. Known for its spacious apartments and spectacular views, it's not very often a unit like this opens up here; meaning there's no better time than now to make Hayden your new home.
Residence 8C is a rare, impeccably renovated XL 1 bedroom featuring a full river view from throughout the residence. There are simply no oversized "true 1s" with such an expansive terrace in the building's C-line; known for Hayden's BEST Hudson and GWB view and completely unobstructed thanks to Riverdale's Nature Preservancy
The owner has put tremendous love and energy into a full remodel with a nod to the building's one-of-a-kind mid-century modern design. Enjoy a full western view from your living room...and every sunset from your private 50ft terrace.
RESIDENCE RENOVATIONS INCLUDE:
- Gourmet Kitchen with gas and electric stove, AND a Meile steam oven famous for preparing healthier, more nutrient-dense food
- Top-of-the-line Whirlpool stainless appliances
- Crushed quartz countertops
- Expansive cabinetry and pantry for maximum storage and easy access
- Extra large closets with custom doors throughout
- Redesigned bathroom fixtures with plenty of vanity space and closet space within easy reach
- New bolt lock front door
- Custom silhouette window treatments to divert the sun and insulate against the cold river winds of winter
CONDOMINIUM AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- Tennis Courts
- Seasonal swimming pool
- Parking with a 24-hour private attendant (included optionally with a Fee)
- 24-hour concierge/doorman
- Laundry Room
- Pets – Quite possibly the most pet-friendly building in NYC
- In-unit washer and dryer CAN BE ADDED with a board-approved plan.
- Direct access to The Raoul Wallenberg Forest trail and some of NYC's best hiking
Just 29 minutes from midtown: transportation is accessible via the #1 subway, Metro-North at Spuyten Duyvil station, rail link, and MTA local and express buses.
Come home to Riverdale – City living bathed in the sights and sounds of nature.
PHOTOS ARE DIGITALLY STAGED AND ENHANCED
WebID: 255472 - Listing Courtesy of Adam Schneider
Curious? These properties are similar and might offer features you would enjoy.