Simple home décor doesn’t have to be expensive or take up much of your time. These quick and easy tips that our home expert agents recommend using simple trays might just solve your décor dilemma.
1. We use them to carry food from the kitchen to the dining room, to pass hors d’oeuvres during cocktail parties, and even when we’re enjoying the rare breakfast in bed.But the simplicity of a tray can add beauty and elegance to any room in your house. Why not free a few from your buffet and give these tips a try?
3. Don’t let your jewelry lay around where it can be lost or broken. An elegant tray on your dresser can hold keepsake boxes and all of your treasured pieces.
4. Some of us prefer to put our feet up on a cozy ottoman at the end of a busy day, which can pose a problem when you’d like to put down your drink. A tray can act as a coffeetable for beverages, snacks, a book or interesting found objects.
5. Who doesn’t love a vase of fresh flowers in the foyer? An antique tray can add even more flair to the space that first greets your visitors.
6. Ah, the kitchen. Often the busiest room in the house, it’s also usually where people tend to congregate. Use fashionable trays to display plants and decorations as well as keeping your often-used tools and ingredients organized.
Do you like to decorate with trays? Let us know how in the comment section!