100 WEST 93 STREET , 17J
Apartment · Upper West Side · $4,350
This is a rare, sun-drenched, real 2 bedroom corner unit luxury apartment with a balcony in an elevator/doorman building that offers (for additional fees) laundry in basement, gym, bike room, playroom, resident terrace, and parking. It is just 1 block from Central Park at the intersection of Columbus Avenue & 93rd Street. There is a Whole Foods just 4 blocks away, several other bodega/grocery stores and dry-cleaners within 1 block, and a number of gyms, restaurants, playgrounds, public/private schools, and excellent daycares nearby. 1/2/3/9/B/C trains nearby. Super convenient for busy professionals and families.
Apartment features include:
- Hunter Douglas blackout shades in both bedrooms
- Stainless steel appliances, caesarstone counters, dishwasher, and plenty of cabinetry in kitchen
- Built-in home-theater speakers and in-wall wiring for flat-screen television
- Adjustable ClosetMaid shelving in both bedrooms and hallway closets
- Custom, built-in drawers and vanity with marble counter in MBR
- Office area with built-in shelving
Please call for private showings.
Application subject to condo board approval and tenant must lease for a minimum of 1 year.
Tenants required to use landlord cleaning service (or their preferred) weekly or biweekly for duration of lease, and exterminating services (provided free of charge by building) at least once per quarter.
WebID: 142023 - Listing Courtesy of Melissa Leifer