70 LITTLE WEST STREET , 28A
Condo · Battery Park City · $3,200,000
Finding the elusive three bedroom luxury condo is hard enough, finding one has singular as this one is nearly impossible. This property sits on a very high floor in the beloved Visionaire Condo in prime Battery Park City. The unit boasts spectacular best-of-both-worlds views. To the north east enjoy a front row seat to the magnificent Freedom Tower and all of the iconic architecture of downtown Manhattan. To the north west you have clear direct Hudson River views where ferries and sail boats drift by.
The space is ample with a perfect layout of 1738 sf. The enormous all-glass great room allows for chic city entertaining with a gorgeous backdrop as well as ample room for the whole family to enjoy. The space accommodates an oversized living area plus dining and the windows are whisper quiet. The entire condo has luxurious walnut-stained oak wood floors. This unit is equipped with the epitome of quality in-home entertainment with the Epson Hidden Home Media System, which includes a concealed drop-down screen to maximize your glass wall of views, wireless head phones for quiet night time viewing, and embedded speakers.
The generous gourmet kitchen is fully open to the living area with a large center breakfast island housing the sink and garbage disposal. The Subzero refrigerator and Asko dishwasher have integrated paneling, and the Wolf Oven and Range is stainless steel. A state of the art Miele Washer Dryer with Touchtronic Sytem is down the hall. The countertop is Absolute Black Granite with a brushed finish, which compliments the rich neutral hues of the honey and brunette backsplash tiling. Under cabinet lighting completes the warm ambiance of this room.
The king-sized master suite offers liberal space and tranquility with two closets including a professionally outfitted walk-in. The designer en suite spa bathroom is perfect with a deep soaking tub, separate glass shower, double sink vanity with Kohler fixtures, Toto abode, and plentiful storage. The crisp white natural stone floor is in harmony with the St. Croix Limestone counters and back splash, cast in a warm glow from the back-mirror lighting.
The second and third bedrooms easily accommodate bunk beds, a queen bed, two twin beds, or a professional office setting, making the space as adaptable as life requires.
This property comes deeded with two enormous adjacent storage cages in the basement.
The Five Star condo amenities are unrivaled and include:
• 24-hour concierge welcoming residents and guests into the spacious the glass-enclosed lobby
• Fully staffed sky-lit indoor swimming pool with spa and glass-walled sauna, his and hers steam rooms and treatment rooms creating a year round resort environment on the 7th floor. The bright fitness center overlooks the pool and features state of the art equipment as well as a Yoga/Pilates Studio.
• Social lounge with natural gas fireplace, large flat screen TV, billiards table, a private entertainment room with catering kitchen, and access to the one of The Visionaire's two private outdoor spaces
• Beautiful landscaped roof garden on the 12th floor overlooks the Hudson River featuring an entertainment area with built in Wolf grills and a wet bar, a trellised walkway lined with private garden alcoves outfitted with seating and tables, and a passive recreational lawn area.
• Children's Playroom designed with a colorful multi-level play area with a view through the salt-water aquarium.
• 24-hour valet parking garage that offers an electric vehicle charging station. (Current monthly rent is about $630/month plus taxes)
• Bike storage
• Laundry Facility to compliment in-residence washer and dryers
Battery Park City has always been a special and in-demand enclave of downtown Manhattan, not only for its natural beauty and convenient location to Wall Street and transportation, but for its many parks and top public school options. However recently, Battery Park City has enjoyed a torrent of cultural, retail and entertainment enhancements, making it one of the prime luxury markets with the most growth potential in Manhattan.
WebID: 148170 - Listing Courtesy of Rachel Kelly