103-12 97th AVENUE
House · Ozone Park · $993,000
Behold this magnificent 3 Family opportunity in this prime Richmond Hill location. Built in 2006, this building bring an nostalgic charm while radiating the sight of modernity. This beige brick building contains
- Three units with 3 bedroom and 3 bathrooms approx. 1100 sq/f each
- All units feature private entry, terraces, all wood flooring and widows allowing flood of natural light from 3 different direction
- Each unit enjoys independent heating and electric meters
- Carport can support up to 2 vehicles
- Finished basement are with separate access containing 1/2 bath
Perfect for for all home ownership needs. With two units current collecting market rent the ground floor remains available as an open option for buyer to enjoy or rent accordingly.
Richmond Hill is a lovely neighborhood with ease of travel to many NYC points including, Manhattan or JFK airport. Quality schools of multiple grade levels conveniently nearby. Enjoy the leisure of Forest Park, horse and hiking trails, Olympic size track,as well as the Aqueduct Racetrack, a staple in the community since 1984 and one of the 1st NYC Casino's best known as Resort World. Come see whats more
For more info or scheduling please feel free to reach out anytime.
WebID: 229969 - Listing Courtesy of L. Andy Sarrazin