Each week we have one of our standout KW agents or brokers go through a quick yet engaging interview to take a look into what drives our top New York City real estate professionals and what keeps them so dedicated to their clients.
Angeles Martinez De Carvajal is a KW Licensed Real Estate Salesperson and investor. She is the CEO and founder of the real estate investment company AMCB Services Company LLC, that has afforded her with the opportunities to invest in numerous real estate properties in Spain, California, North Carolina and New York. Whether you are looking to buy, invest, or sell, she is ready to assist you by offering her personal and professional real estate experience, skills and knowledge to help you find the perfect spot to call home.
1. What made you choose real estate as a career? It stemmed from me being a real estate investor for years in Spain as well as in California and North Carolina.
2. What is your favorite thing about this career? Getting the deal done! It is such a thrill to close the deal! There is nothing better than seeing my clients satisfied.
3. What do you find to be the most challenging aspect of it? New York City being a tough competitive market, but on the other hand it has rewards that are greater than in any other place I’ve been.
4. If you could live in any New York City building which would it be and why? The Mondrian in Midtown East, because it’s so stylish and has a modern feel that to me is timeless.
5. Favorite book or movie? Memoirs of Hadrian by Marguerite Yourcenar and the film To Kill a Mockingbird. When I was a kid that film made a huge impact on me.
6. Favorite restaurant? Solera in the Midtown East section of the city.
7. Who is your role model and why? I get inspired from different people especially those who have overcome obstacles and have an interest in helping others.
8. What 3 words best describe you? Passionate, rational, fair.
9. One item you can’t live without? My IPad.
10. Your proudest moment? My kids, raising my three children is my biggest accomplishment.