175 East 74th Street , 7C
Coop · Upper East Side · $1,287,500
How terrific is this spacious 2 bedroom, 2 full bathroom apartment? Shall we count the ways?
- An open floor plan with southeast exposures that is ideal for entertaining the Sunday brunch crowd and with plenty of room for remote working from home.
- A windowed kitchen with granite countertops, stylish GE Profile stainless steel appliances including that "to die for" French door fridge, 5 burner gas range, built-in microwave, roomy pantry closet, and herringbone tile floor. Rejoice chef. Everything you need is here.
- Not one, but two king-sized bedrooms that capture the glorious morning sunshine, one with an ensuite bath and a generously-sized walk-in closet.
- Speaking of closets... drumroll please. 8 – yes 8! – wonderful, accommodating closets throughout this UES gem.
Need we say more? Sure.
- Open, streetscape views
- A full time doorman building with a live-in super and a friendly, supportive, attentive staff.
Ah. Almost forgot the landscaped roof deck and the very manageable monthly maintenance.
Cable and internet are included in a monthly package at $79.95 per month.
One more thing – the feeling of "home" you'll experience each time you walk in, and your recurring smile when you think about how lucky you are to live here.
I think we covered everything. Your move.
WebID: 251423 - Listing Courtesy of Ronald Stabiner